Howdy, here we come up with one more most trending topic nowadays you can say not the Hot topic actually but the market is on the top-notch about this cheapest 4G LTE VoLTE featured phone. So keep reading move ahead and read out the full and straightforward and Easy Guide How to book Free Reliance JioPhone 4G Mobile.
You might be very well aware of the facts & figures about the latest Reliance JioPhone yet we will be refreshing up with the specification and features of this Jiophone.
Specification of Reliance JioPhone:
Reliance JioPhone 4G VoLTE Features and Specifications.
|Display||2.4-inch QVGA TFT|
|RAM||512MB of RAM|
|Storage||4GB of Internal Storage, expansion up to 64GB|
|4G LTE Band||LTE Cat 4 band with spectrum 850MHz, 1800MHz, and 2300MHz|
Reliance Jio has already announced that the company will be providing this smartphone will be available on the first-come-first-serve basis only and the phone is expected to deliver to the customers from the first week of September itself.
Reliance Jio will begin the Pre-Booking officially for its JioPhone 4G featured mobile phone from 24 August.
Book Free Reliance JioPhone 4G Mobile
There is two-way out to book Reliance Jiophone, either you can book JioPhone online, or offline whichever you prefer as per your convinces, as the company already has clarified that they will be serving the JioPhones on First Come first serve basis.
How to Enroll for JioPhone Pre-booking Online and offline:
The JioPhone can be pre-booked with three ways as follows
Using MyJio App
- We all are well aware of MyJio app as you might be opening many times nowadays to track your free internet data balance.
- Now to pre-booked JioPhone via MyJio app first make sure you have the latest version of MyJio app is running on your smartphone.
- Download MyJio app: Android | IOS
- On the booking day, i.e., 24 Aug you just need to open up the MyJio app.
- On the very first interface where image sides you will be getting an image for pre-booking JioPhone over there. (Excepted)
- Tap on the banner and fill up the form and submit.
- That’s all. Make sure you be ready with the required documents while booking, read requirement below.
Using Jio Official web portal
- On the pre-booking day just visit up Jio.com
- You can view the JioPhone banner over that, click on that.
- Fill the form, and your Jiophone will get pre-booked.
- As usual, do not forget the requirements which we have added below for your convenience.
Pre-book JioPhone via SMS
If you have access to the internet nothing to worry about, there’s another option to pre-book the device by sending an SMS from any mobile number, of course, the SMS is chargeable but can book your JioPhone.
To pre-book JioPhone via SMS, you just need to send an SMS by typing in JP<Your area PIN code>Jio Store code near your locality and send it to 7021170211.
Pre-book JioPhone via nearest Reliance Jio Official Store
The Reliance JioPhone can be pre-booked at all Reliance Jio retailers, Reliance Digital, Reliance Mini and the company’s authorized Jio stores across the country.
Just visit your nearest authorized Jio stores to pre-book Jio Phone.
Requirements to get JioPhone
- We must remember the thing is that you need to have Aadhaar number to book JioPhone.
- You Just need to submit a copy of your Aadhaar card with the authorized Jio retailer or any of company’s authorized Jio stores across the country.
- One customer can get only one unit per Aadhaar number across the country.
- The client needs to pay a refundable security deposit of Rs 1,500 when you get the hand on the Jiophone though the effective price of the phone is Rs 0.
Expected Delivery Date of JioPhone
While at the Reliance AGM, Mukesh Ambani solely mentioned that the Expected Delivery Date of JioPhone will be from September month but did not specify any particular date.
Moreover, according to various sources, the JioPhone delivery time for those who place the order right now will be between September 1 and September 4.
That is all about How to book Free Reliance JioPhone 4G Mobile if you have any queries related to JioPhone let us know via comments below.
Lastly, do not forget to subscribe our daily blog updates via email alerts.