The day is coming a lot of Indians who don’t have the accessibility of free internet are getting one more step closer to being digitalized. As we all are familiar with the fact that Jio Phone Bookings starting is starting on August 24, here we are going to share info about How to Book JioPhone Online and Offline.
As many of the users demanded to share about how to book JioPhone online as well as Offline, with the same intuition we are here to share the same with this dedicated article about Reliance JioPhone.
- 1 Jio Phone Bookings
- 2 How to book Jio Phone online
- 3 How to book Jio Phone Offline
Check out: How to Register Reliance Jio Prime Services
Some Important things you need to know:
- Jio Phone bookings online and offline start on August 24.
- JioPhone delivery to start in September.
- The phone can pre-book via MyJio app and offline Jio stores.
Jio Phone Bookings
The latest Reliance Jio Phone will be initially available for beta testing users exclusively from August 15 the Jio Phone beta trials will be for a limited set of people only; there are no specific requirements for being a beta tester for JioPhone. Ultimately it will be available to the user on first come first serve basis.
However, the most of the JioPhone fans will not be able to grab a unit for themselves on the first day of availability as there will be limited stocks available.
Rest of users need to wait till September to get our hands on a unit. The real rush to pre-order the handset will begin on August 24, the date when Jio Phone bookings open.
The best part on registration part is that the pre-order process will be available both online and offline as well.
Cut Time for Reliance Jio Recharge Promo Codes | Coupons
How to book Jio Phone online
- To book Jio Phone online, you need to keep an eye on the MyJio app or at Jio.com on August 24. Once the registration process started you can register your unit from there the registration process is pretty simple for single users; Just fill necessary details, and you are ready to go.
- Where as on the other hand if you are a business owner/retailer You need to provide your company’s PAN or GSTN number and the number of required units of the phone you want to purchase.
- As per the sources the highest tier being ’50 & Above’ for bulk orders.
- Once you register your details, you will receive the details around Jio Phone launch on your mobile phone via SMS, and on email.
How to book Jio Phone Offline
- Well, this thing seems to interesting from Reliance Jio as the Jio Phone targeted to the users who do not have 4G LTE accessibility and their majority of chances that the users who don’t have internet access can’t book Jio Phone online on the booking day.
- In this case, you can opt for the offline Jio Phone booking process by heading to an offline Jio retailer or your nearest Reliance digital or Jio store on August 24.
- Do remember this is just a registration part and the handset will be delivered to you in September as per stock availability.
Do Note that the company says it will provide the Jio 4G LTE feature phone on the first come, first serve basis and the aim of the business to deliver 5 million units each week.
Let us know if we have missed out something related to Jio Phone Bookings via comments below.