Howdy, if you are the fan of Reliance Jio JioPhone then you need have to read this. If you are taking an interest in this, later you must have booked your JioPhone on the first Pre-booking held in August this year, and you are one of them which Jio counts as 6 Million users have pre-booked the JioPhone. Well, a disturbing image is coming out as the Reliance JioPhone Exploded While Charging. Let’s More ahead and know more about the same.
Nowadays Explosion of Smartphone is getting common and which make sense that customer should not ignore this thing while purchasing a new device for their daily driver. Recently few of the Xioami Redmi Note 4 was exploded which was also reported by several authority sites.
Reliance JioPhone Exploded While Charging
- As per the latest media reports, the Reliance JioPhone has burst in the northern region of Kashmir.
- The company has admitted the fact and is aware of the matter and already issued an investigation on the same.
- After the explosion, the customer took the JioPhone to a Lyf distributor, where they confirmed that the battery of the exploded device but the device is still operational somehow.
- Reliance Jio Spokesperson says that their initial investigation suggests that this is a case of intentional sabotage.
- That was all happened yet, but somehow this news can be disturbing the JioPhone customers who had pre-booked the phone and waiting for the delivery as well for those who are planning to get the new device on next pre-booking date.
Let us know your views and thoughts about Reliance JioPhone Explosion via comments below.
Lastly do not forget to subscribe the blow via email alerts so that you won’t miss out any updates related to Reliance Jio, Free recharge tricks, Free internet tricks and much more.