Students do not go through an easy schedule when they are studying at colleges and universities. They have to spend several hours at their academic institutions for attending classes, discussing projects with advisors, working on daily assignments and performing numerous other tiring tasks. As a student, it is always good to have certain online tools which can make your tasks easier. These days, everything is technology dominated and students seek online tools which can make their deliverables less cumbersome. Lets move ahead and check more about Free Online Office Tools for Students 2019.
Following are the major Free Online Office Tools for Students 2019
In the year 2019, the following tools would be most useful for students.
Plagiarism is nothing less than a serious crime in the educational world. Many students end up with completely ruined academic lives when they submit copied content in their daily assignments and research papers. Whether it is done intentionally or unintentionally, plagiarism has very serious consequences. Thus, being watchful is the best way out. Other than that, it is necessary to use a proper plagiarism checker tool so that there are no chances of submitting copied material.
- The plagiarism checker by Prepost SEO is one of the best options available for students. To start with, the tool scans completely through the written content. As a student, you can be absolutely sure that no line or chapter would be skipped. When you are done with the writing work, simply paste the content in text form in the provided text box. Other than that, you can also upload the document directly. This amazing tool supports DOC, DOCX, TXT and PDF formats. When you are done with this step, simply click the button “check plagiarism” and the complete document / written text would be scanned for plagiarism.
- Prepost SEO compares the provided content with information that has already been published online. If the information you have provided resembles in anyway with the provided information, it would be highlighted. After that, all you need to do is rephrase the sections that have been highlighted and then repeat the scanning process. When you see that no part if the content is being highlighted, you can make a submission without any worries.
Prepost SEO plagiarism checker makes life easy
Students have several things to worry about and they have to work on assignments continuously. Most assignments have very strict submission dates and students do not have the time to go through each line to check plagiarism. Along with that, even if they have the time to do so, the chance of missing something is always there. You need to remember that even if one copied line is submitted, the entire submission would face rejection.
- Using the Prepost SEO tool saves you from all kinds of troubles. To start with, you can be sure that the submitted assignment is nothing less than 100% original. Along with that, there is no need to read every line when you are using this tool. For students, manual proofreading is a lengthy and very tiring task. Once they are done with the writing work, they have to go through each line and assure that it has not been copied. If you are using the Prepost SEO tool, all this time and effort can be put to better use.
- The Prepost SEO tool is completely reliable and it identifies each copied line. The process to use it is very simple. When you are done with the writing work, upload the document or copy the entire text and paste it in the given text box. This online tool would go through each line and identify whether it has been copied or not.
It is not that easy to find a tool which can help you in creating top notch documents. Libre office is a free open source tool that helps you with various documentation types. To start with, it allows you to export various document types including Microsoft Word (.docX) and Microsoft Excel (.xlsx).
You May like: Reasons Why Reliance JioFi Hotspot unlocks can’t happen?
Libre Office has the following key features
- Writer (This is a word processing tool which allows you to create and edit documents).
- Calc ( This is the spreadsheet feature meant for detailed financial interpretations and analysis)
- Impress ( This tool of Libre Office is used to make presentations. For corporate professionals, this is an amazing tool to use)
- Vector ( Through the vector feature of Libre Office, you can create flow charts and various types of diagrams )
- Math ( This tool is used by professional mathematicians and teachers for formula editing purposes )
Libre Office allows users to export their desired files in PDF format.
Google Docs is an online tool that allows you to create documents, save them on Google drive and edit them as well. It is a good option for people who do not want to create or edit their documents offline.
- With Google docs, users do not need to download any software for spreadsheets or presentations. All you need is a Google email address. You can create all kinds of presentations, documents and spread sheets online. Along with that, these documents can be shared with other uses as well. For any document, you can give viewing or editing rights to a particular user or set of users. Based on your requirements, the created documents can be downloaded offline as well. Users can also upload documents in Word (.docx), Excel (.xlsx) and Power Point (.ppt) and then edit using Google Docs.
- Google Docs is a good tool for students / working professionals who want to work in the form of a team. At times, when are working on an academic or professional assignment, multiple people have to edit the same document. A harder option is that you should email a document multiple times and then incorporate changes in a repeated manner. This lengthy procedure is not needed if you are using Google Docs. Once a document is created, simply give editing rights to the related user. In this way, you would not have to email the same document to multiple people.
Let us know if there are any queries or suggestions regarding Free Online Office Tools. feel free to let us know via comments below.