Howdy, A new freebie offer is coming out of the box from the well-proven and established Telecom operator which is also the fastest-growing telecom network, i.e., Reliance Jio. Well, the proposal is simple and sweet as of now the Jio 4G users can Get 10GB Free Internet Data Reliance Jio All Users.
You may like: How to Make Video call from VoLTE Phone Reliance Jio
As per the official sources, Jio has started adding a free 10GB internet data add-on pack, but now all customers have been credited with the free additional free data.
Is this a Seasonal offer or something similar?
- Well, there was a buzz regarding the same, and many of the Jio customers assumed that the company had added the data add-on pack on the festive occasion.
- However, the free internet data add-on pack as a token of appreciation for using the JioTV application.
*Validity of the free credited Internet data:
- The Free 10GB internet data add-on pack will expire as per the existing plan.
- Here the existing plan is the current traffic which is running on your number, for example, let’s say you are on the Rs 555 plan which has a validity of 84 Day, in this scenario the free internet data of 10 GB will be available for 84 days for the usage.
- The add on data of 10GB can be used only after your daily free internet data is exhausted.
Trending now: How to Activate My Name Caller Tune on a Jio Number
Get 10GB Free Internet Data Reliance Jio All Users
There are knowingly two ways to get the 10 GB free internet data credit as an add-on which area follows:
- Install the MyJio app on your smartphone, if you already having then try clearing data and cache for the MyJio app.
- Open the app and log in by skip login. (Make sure you are on Jio network)
- Now Go to MyJio app Home page > Click on 3 lines on left-hand side > Tap on My plans
- Claim your Jio 10GB free internet data.
- It’s a user-specific but you may try on all your Jio numbers.
- Open your phone dialer and dial the 1299 toll-free number.
- Wait for the call to get connected.
- Listen or follows instruction if you get any.
- Finally, hang up the call to receive the 10GB add-on pack as several users.
- Source: Users from Twitter and Facebook has reported that Jio has added 10GB free data to their account after calling the Number.
#Method 3 (User Specific):
- Install MyJio App from App store: Google Play | Apple Store
- Login to the MyJio app or directly log in to the app by tapping the Skip option make sure you have Jio Sim inserted or connected with JioFi.
- After a successful login just tap on the 3 dots on the top left and navigate to the My Plans option.
- On the same page you will find the data option, Claim 2 GB per day, just tap on it and claim your free internet data.
- You can claim free data on a daily basis that is a maximum of 10 GB in 5 days.
- This method is user-specific and might not be available for all users.
Here is a short summary of what we have covered in this article for you:
- Jio free data number – The Toll-Free number which is 1299, where when you dial this jio free data miss call number you will be getting credit of Free 10 GB data just by making jio free data dial number.
- The jio phone free data will be credited directly to your number from which you will be calling from along with this you can track the same with the MyJio app as well on Add on the section.
- As discussed the jio extra data free will be absolutely free of cost and you will be getting free data in jio phone without a recharge.
How to check if you got a 10GB credit for Free Internet Data?
- First, install and open the MyJio app.
- Head over the data add-ons on your account can check the data thereby.
Let us know if any queries or issues are getting the Holi Special offer where one can Get 10GB Free Internet Data Reliance Jio.