Howdy, here is a yet another offer for all Reliance Jio, now Get 100MB Free Internet Data Reliance Jio. Getting 100MB isn’t the huge amount of data yet if you like any additional data for your Reliance Jio number then this could be an excellent deal.
The offer Get 100MB Free Internet Data – Reliance Jio can be availed via Freechare, and it is valid for all Freecharge users new as well as existing. Also, the free internet data recharge can be available on any platform, i.e., via the web or official app.
Get 100MB Free Internet Data Reliance Jio
- First Download FreeCharge App or Visit Freecharge.in
- Register the free account if you new user or just log in to your existing account.
- Enter your Jio Mobile number.
- Enter recharge amount as Rs. 11 and initiate the Recharge.
- Proceed next Apply Coupon:- JIO15
- Make the Payment via credit/debit card/ Netbanking & FreeCharge Balance.
- Once recharge is done your Reliance Jio number successfully will get credit or free internet data of 100MB.
- The additional data can check via MyJio app on your smartphones.
Freebie for all: Activate Free Caller Tune Reliance Jio Number Jio Tune
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid on successful JIO Mobile Recharges done from 8th September to 15th September.
- Get 100% cashback up to Rs 15.
- JIO15 Promo code has to be applied to avail cashback offer Valid once per
- User/Credit/Debit Card/Mobile Number
- Offer is valid for JIO mobile recharges only.
- Valid on credit/debit card/ Netbanking & FreeCharge Balance transactions.
- Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from the date of credit and is nontransferable.
- Valid only for JIO prepaid Mobile recharges.
- Offer is not applicable on virtual/ prepaid/ temporary/international cards.
- Offer valid Only on FreeCharge App, Web & web.
- We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice For all other queries, please email [email protected]
- We reserve the right to restrict Cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account.”