Reliance Jio Prime, the recent offer from Jio that brings a lot of goodies for the users. As of now Port Existing Number Reliance Jio Prime & get free talk-time for a year.
Mr. Mukesh Ambani chairman, managing director and largest shareholder of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL). Reliance Jio recently introduced its Jio Prime services for new and present users.
Reliance Jio Prime offers the same services like was on Reliance Jio Happy New year as follows:
- 1 Reliance JioPrime Free Services and offers:
- 2 Port Existing Number Reliance Jio Prime
Reliance JioPrime Free Services and offers:
|Offered Free Services||Valid Untill|
|Free Unlimited Internet Access High Speed up to 1GB & post usage at 128 Kbps on daily basis.||31 March 2018.|
|Free Unlimited HD Voice and Video calls||31 March 2018.|
|Free Unlimited SMS across country,||31 March 2018.|
|Free Premium access to all Reliance Jio apps also includes Hotstar premium.||31 March 2018.|
The offer is believed to be active until March 31, 2017, and users wishing to register for the Jio prime service may have to cover Rs 99 on firm’s official website for users who register. The Rs 99 price is the registration fee that for one year.
Don’t Miss: How to Register Reliance Jio Prime Services
Besides this, users may have to cover Rs 303 for the next twelve months to avail voice calls, unlimited 4G Internet and access to Jio Apps.
Troubleshoot: Trick to Fix Reliance Jio 4G Voice offline Problem
Port Existing Number Reliance Jio Prime
How to Register Reliance Jio Prime Services.
- Open MyJio app (Option will be live soon after 28 Feb)
- Tap on Register Reliance Jio Prime Offer.
- Follow the screen instructions.
- Pay Rs 99 to complete Jio Prime subscription for one year.
- That’s it.
Afterward, from 1 April you can make monthly recharge of Rs 303 or Rs 10 per day to continue offering free services. Along with this user can user JioMoney to recharge their prepaid, postpaid numbers where you can avail free JioMoney cashback while on transactions.
Let get involved to the main topic and Here’s the way you could port your existing mobile number to Reliance Jio:
- Compose and Send a message PORT to 1900
- Instantly you will Receive a UPC.
- Now with your 4G smartphone and Download MyJio free App: Android | IOS.
- Generate barcode with MyJio app.
- With MyJio app locate your nearest Reliance Jio Digital store.
- Visit Digital Store, Digital Mini Express or nearest Jio retailer along with your eKYC documents and with Barcode.
- Once your dues from the existing telecom operators are clear, you’ll get your activation confirmation.