Hey all, Sharing a simple and basic Trick to Fix Reliance Jio 4G Voice offline Problem issues related post.
Many a times there my be urgent need of making call and you ended up by check your Reliance Jio 4G Voice is in offline state, well for this we have also a trick to fix this issue with ease.
Almost every Indian having a 4G enabled Smartphone is using Reliance Jio sim card with lots of free services which includes free unlimited internet access high speed up 4GB dailys, Free Voice and Video call, Free Unlimited SMS not but not the least free unlimited access to reliance jio all premium apps for free of cost.
Now in 4G services there is a major issue of Voice and Video calling as 4G LTE services VoLTE (Voice over LTE) feature should be there to call directly from phone dialer directly.
According to Wikipedia: Voice over Long-Term Evolution (VoLTE) is a standard for high-speed wireless communication for mobile phones and data terminals. It is based on the IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) network, with specific profiles for control and media planes of voice service on LTE defined by GSMA in PRD IR.92.
Many Smartphones which supports 4G services but lack of VoLTE features in it, so to tackle this issue Reliance Jio has a free android app called Jio 4G Voice previously named as Jio Jio, with this app a user can make voice and video calls simultaneously as its comes with dialer and other calling features.
Download Link for Jio 4G Voice: Google Play Store Link
Fix Reliance Jio 4G Voice offline Problem
- Firstly switch off your 4G enabled smartphone.
- Open back panel and Make sure Reliance Jio sim card is Inserted 1st sim slot & turn on mobile again.
- Now Go to settings > Mobile networks & click on ‘search network manually’.
- Wait for search results after that You need to select Jio 4G.
- Once you are registered on network, install/open Jio4GVoice app.
- It will show you offline status.
- Now turn on mobile data.
- Jio 4G Voice will start connecting to network & once the connection is established, it will show you status as online.
Check Out Latest Reliance Jio Speed Uncapping Trick after 4GB daily usage:
Another Process to Fix Reliance Jio 4G Voice offline Problem:
The above method works for sure for all 4G compatible devices but if you are in a hurry or do not prefer to restart to phone then this process can also work well for you.
- Disable you Mobile data/Internet data.
- Go to Settings >> Apps >> Running apps >> Tap on Jio4GVoice >> Force Stop Jio4GVoice.
- Go to Settings >> Mobile Networks >> Flight Mode.
- Simply Turn on Flight mode for 1 Minute, make sure you can see Aeroplane icon on status bar of your 4G compatible smartphone.
- Now Turn off Filight mode and wait for Reliance Jio signals to appear.
- Now Run Jio4GVoice, initially it will show connecting and afterwards it will show online.
- All Done. Enjoy free unlimited voice and video calling with Reliance 4G Jio4GVoice calling app.
- In this you simply need to download older version of Jio4GVoice: Google Drive Download Link
- Install on your device.
- All done, this is a older version, as per one of our blog reader (Santosh Yadav) has shared this, as per him this issue is occurring after new version of Jio4GVoice.
- Try out, have fun.
Video Provided by Santosh Yadav:
Yet if you have queries related to this post feel free to let us know we will be happy hearing from you side.