Howdy, you must be well aware of the name JioPhone. Well, one the personal opinion does not like the JioPhone what they are offering, and later after the Terms and conditions, it’s become a burden. On the excellent node here we will be discussing is What’s Best in here are some JioPhone features?
Here is some important date which you should know The JioPhone was Announced 21st July 2017 and later on the JioPhon was Launched on Date 15th August 2017, the first Pre Booking was on 24th August 2017, and finally the Dispatch of JioPhone has Started from the First Week of September 2017.
Trending Now: Get Reliance Jio Extra 10GB Free Internet Data – Xiaomi
- JioPhones supports 4G VoLTE network connectivity.
- The JioPhone has 2.4-inches QVGA display.
- Runs on KaiOS which is part of Firefox OS.
- On Storage Department, it has a 4GB internal storage and 512MB RAM with a dedicated micro SD card slot to expand storage by up to 128GB.
- The JioPhone offers connectivity has Wi-Fi support, Near Field Communications(NFC) for payments.
- The JioPhone supports 22 Indian languages on the Go.
- The voice command feature to perform various basic tasks and activities.
- FM radio, Calculator, Unit converter.
- JioPhone can be connected to any TV model via JioMedia cable (The JioMedia cable isn’t available yet).
- The SoS Emergency feature which can be activated by long pressing of ‘5’. It will send a message to your location to loved ones in an emergency.
That’ is it, the above are essential features, and there are more such as browsing the internet, Watching Youtube on the browser itself, JioTv, JioCinema, JioMusic and much more.
The important thing to note is the JioPhone is getting much more bug-free, and KaiOS is adding more new features on every latest OTA updates.