Howdy Folks, we are back again with yet another post about how to get Reliance Jio Prime services with the same reason we are sharing to working Simple Methods Get Reliance Jio Prime Membership within few minutes.
As Reliance Jio started Jio Prime membership registrations from 1st of this running month and applicable till 31 March, but there is lots of rush of getting Reliance Jio Prime membership due to this several time users are not able to make payments due to high loads on Jio servers or busy payment gateway services.
- 0.1 Must Read: [Live Now] Reliance Jio Prime Membership Registration Open
- 0.2 Offers & Services Offered If you become Jio Prime Member before 1 April 2018.
- 0.3 Reliance Jio Prime Plans and Tariffs:
- 1 Now Lets head to Simple Methods Get Reliance Jio Prime Membership
On our behalf, we have already enrolled for Jio Prime membership and its take around two attempts to make payments but finally, its was successful, and we are now a Jio Prime member.
About Reliance Jio Prime Offer:
Well, it’s Just a new version of the current running, i.e., Happy New Year but the major difference there are some slight changes which are negligible the significant changes made.
Now initially Jio customer needs to enroll for Jio Prime membership at Rs 99 bucks, and later on, you need to pay monthly charges as per your plan which you choose from Rs 149 to Rs 1999.
Offers & Services Offered If you become Jio Prime Member before 1 April 2018.
[table id=6 /]
Reliance Jio Prime Plans and Tariffs:
[table id=9 /]
Now Lets head to
Simple Methods Get Reliance Jio Prime Membership
- Download/Open MyJio app.
- Make sure you have updated version of MyJio app.
- Tap on JioPrime tab which is there on left slide bar.
- You will show two options. (By Jio Prime and Gift Jio Prime)
- Choose Buy Jio Prime.
- You will be asked to Pay Rs 99.
- Proceed next; the app will automatically redirect to the payment page.
- Choose your payment option from Debit/Credit card, Netbanking, JioMoney.
- That’s it after successful payment of Rs 99 you are now Jio Prime member and eligible to enjoy Prime services till 31 March 2018.
Troubleshoot: Trick to Fix Reliance Jio 4G Voice offline Problem
- Visit Jio.com (Official Jio site)
- On the very first page, you can see banner of Jio Prime Offer and Button to Get Jio Prime
- Click on Get Jio Prime.
- On the next page, you will be asked to enter your Jio number.
- Enter Jio number and click on submit.
- The page will redirect to the payment page.
- Choose your payment option from Debit/Credit Card, Netbanking. (Preferably use Netbanking service)
- That’s is you have successfully enrolled in Reliance Jio Prime.