Howdy, as you must be aware of the fact about the giant Reliance telecom operator has already shut their service operation staring of the months. There are many users who are facing Porting issue for the same reason here we are sharing simple and easy Trick to Generate Reliance RCOM Unique Porting Code [UPC].
As Reliance has already closed the services but yet there are networks signals are coming over the mobile phones, but many of the users aren’t able to send the porting request to generate the porting code if you are one of the among them then proceed to this article and you will good to know how to create the UPC on the go.
How to use Trick to
Generate Reliance RCOM Unique Porting Code [UPC]
- First, insist you Reliance sim card on any 2G/3G enables handset.
- Wait for the network signals to appear.
- Now try sending the porting request directly via your messaging app.
- If this fails then Go to setting >> Network setting >> Enable Manual network Search >> Try registering on any network preferably on Aircel or Idea.
- Once it will get registered now follow the step 3.
- There is no need of having any Main account balance and sending porting request if free of cost.
How to generate the UPC Unique Porting Code:
- Generate Unique porting code. SMS PORT < Space > 10 Digit Mobile Number to 1900. This code can be generated while roaming as well.
Official statements for the following circles:
Public Notice: This is to inform our Mobile Voice subscribers in Bihar, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Kolkata, Madhya Pradesh, Mumbai, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, West Bengal, Jammu & Kashmir, Assam, North East circles regarding extension of validity of UPCs till 23:59:59 hours of the 31st January, 2018 and to port out their mobile number to any other telecom service provider till the 31st January, 2018
Public Notice: This is to inform our Mobile Voice subscribers in Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh – East, Uttar Pradesh- West, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu including Chennai circles and CDMA subscribers in Delhi, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, Kolkata, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal circles regarding extension of validity of UPCs till 23:59:59 hours of the 31st December, 2017 and to port out their mobile number to any other telecom service provider till the 31st December, 2017.
Let us know if you are facing any issues regarding generating Unique Porting Code [UPC] for your Reliance number via comments below.