Finally, it’s a day Reliance Jio started Registrations for Jio Prime services and offers as here is a dedicated article about How to register Reliance Jio Prime Membership.
There is lots of buzz around telecom market because of Reliance Jio, as everyone knows Reliance Jio, the high-flying telecom network has changed the entire telecom scenario from the first day Jio services came into existence.
- 0.1 Services/Offers for Reliance Jio Prime members/customers:
- 0.2 Must Get: Trick to Activate Free Caller Tune Reliance Jio Number
- 1 Reliance Jio Prime Membership
Services/Offers for Reliance Jio Prime members/customers:
[table id=6 /]
How to Get/Register
Reliance Jio Prime Membership
- Download/updated MyJio app from the store.
- Open MyJio app.
- Sign up/Login/Sign in with SIM for automatically log in.
- Tap Jio Prime logo from left menu on MyJio app.
- Now Tap on get Jio Prime.
- Recharge menu will open, tap on ₹99 to make payment.
Now simply make payment of one time ₹99 to get register for Reliance Jio Prime Membership.
What’s Next after enrolled for Reliance Jio Prime Membership?
You just need to sit back and relax and keep enjoying free services till 31 March, and after that, you need to buy new tariff plans from Reliance Jio. The cheapest plan of Reliance Jio is of Rs. 149 plan with 28 days of validity which offers 2GB of data for JioPrime users.
See all Plans for Reliance Jio Prime: Reliance Jio Official Base Tariff Plans If User Don’t Go With Jio Prime
That was all about Reliance Jio Prime Membership, yet if you are facing issues of having any problems activating Jio Prime membership feel free to let us know your queries via comments below.