Howdy, if you are one of them among 6 Million users who had pre-booked Jio Phone then you must be eagerly waiting for the latest, and the cheapest Jio Phone 4G featured phone. Have you Got Your JioPhone?
The delivery of 6 million Jio Phone has already begun on this past Sunday. However, many customers who had booked the JioPone are continuously asking for the delivery of the 4G handset. Well if not yet here we will discuss the possible causes why you haven’t got and when you will get hands-on your Jio Phone.
Must Check: Latest Reliance JioFi 4 Specifications, Features & Pricing
Got Your JioPhone? If Not Here is When You Will Get it
Reasons and the Possible causes in delayed in Jio Phone:
- The customers might get the Jiophone lately after others because the distributions of the cheapest Jio 4G handsets will begin from rural areas and small towns before urban centers.
- As you might easily recall that the Reliance Chairman Mukesh Ambani had said at the launch of the Jio Phone that there will be a bridge of digital divide between rural and urban India.
- As of now, the delivery of JioPhone is taking place in rural areas and small towns according to the official response by Jio Care on Twitter.
- In the Diwali festival will complete the target to deliver the JioPhone.
- The India’s most awaited festival Diwali will be celebrated on October 19, therefore as per Jio Care which is the social platform from Jio to handle queries and complaints online, and there chances that the customers may get the phone before the festival.
Must check: Grab Jio Phone by Diwali Official Confirmation form Reliance Jio
Free free to Let us know if you have any queries or concerns related to this topic via comments below.
Leave a Reply