Howdy, Hope you are among those 6 Million people who have already booked their Reliance JioPhone on the first ever pre-booking last month, Now if you want to know when you can get your hands on the device then here is How To Check JioPhone Status Via SMS.
Well, the JioPhone is already being delayed for few more weeks due to high demand. As per official reports and sources, the total number of pre-booked are around 6 Million+ which is already a great achievement for Reliance Jio. Now the tables are turned to Reliance Jio, but the delayed in JioPhone delivery is the bit annoying for every JioPhone customer who is waiting for the same since from the past months.
Let’s head to the title about
How To Check JioPhone Status Via SMS
- First Dail: 18008908900 [Toll-Free] from any number.
- Select your preferred language.
- You will be asked for the mobile number which you have added at the time of Pre-Booking.
- Enter Mobile number and press 1 to confirm.
- The IVR (Computer Generated Voice) will say you will receive the SMS with details shortly.
- Just Hangup the call and wait for the SMS to arrive on your registered mobile number.
Troubleshoot: Trick to Fix Reliance Jio 4G Voice offline Problem
Alternatively, you can also follow these steps: (Doesn’t Work for Mee)
- Fist Dail: 18008908900 From your mobile number which you have submitted during the JioPhone booking.
- You call will connect and will automatically hang up.
- Primarily, you have to give a missed call.
- Wait for the SMS to arrive on your same mobile number.
Let us know if you have queries about How To Check JioPhone Status Via SMS, please leave your comments below.