Howdy, Did you pre-booked JioPhone? If yes then this post will help you to know How to Check Reliance JioPhone Booking Status. Well Here’s how to Check the pre-booking status, let get started.
The Reliance JioPhone pre-bookings was planned performed live on August 24 at 5:30 PM but soon after the pre-booking started the Jio.com (Jio’s online portal) signified down for a short period due to a massive traffic flow at once most probably. Later on, within few minutes the website and MyJio was reported working fine.
As of now, the JioPhone Pre-Booking has closed Now; you need to wait for next pre-booking most probably will gonna happen next month, i.e., September.
Utilize your full Jio Data: Enjoy Free Zbigz Premium account Daily Updates
As per the announcement of Jio official site which says: Thank You India! Millions have pre-booked the JioPhone.”
Eventually, the Pre-Booking for JioPhone wasn’t free of cost like the Nokia 6 Pre-Book via Amazon, while to book JioPhone the customer need to pay Rs. 500 for one unit. The amount paid will get adjusted at the time of getting the JioPhone on hands.
Check Reliance JioPhone Booking Status
There are two ways to Check Reliance JioPhone Booking Status as follows:
- Dail Toll-Free number ‘18008908900’ from any operator number.
- Make sure you get ready with your Transaction ID which you have got via after making payment of Rs. 500.
- Jio representative will continue attending your call, provide the Transaction ID to know details.
- Just Download and Install MyJio app
- Open the app you will see the Manage booking option on the screen.
- Tap on that you will take to ‘My Vouchers’ page’.
- Check status.
Please note: As of now the both method isn’t working properly because the status of JioPhone is N/A, once Reliance Jio start providing status detail one can easily check using these above methods.
Let us know if you have any queries related about How to Check Reliance JioPhone Booking Status via comments below.