Howdy’s, as users are facing a severe standard issue while doing video calls from VoLTE smartphones for the same reason, we are sharing an easy and straightforward trick to Make Video call from VoLTE Phone Reliance Jio.
As you all are very my aware and familiar with Reliance Jio free stuff yet here is a small overview of Reliance Jio list of free services and offers.
- Free unlimited high-speed internet access up to 1GB and 128 Kbps post usage.
- Free unlimited HD voice and video calls to any operator across country,
- Free unlimited SMS.
- Free premium subscription of all Reliance Jio premium apps such as JioTV, JioCinema, JioMusic as well as a bonus subscription on Hotstar.
Now as Reliance Jio offering free unlimited HD video and voice calls, but many of the smartphones excluding Samsung VoLTE devices do now provide a direct video calling facilities to the customer.
- 1 How to Make Video call from VoLTE Phone Reliance Jio:
For the above reason Reliance Jio has provided a sweet and straightforward app called Jio4GVoice which enables users to make an HD Voice and Video calls, yet if you are having a VoLTE enabled phone, you can’t make a full use of Jio4GVoice as some features won’t works if you are using Jio4GVoice on VoLTE handset.
Now if you are using a VoLTE smartphone and can’t make video calls then don’t get upset we have a perfect troubleshoot for this problem just follow the steps below:
How to Make Video call from VoLTE Phone Reliance Jio:
- First of all, if a phone dialer does not have video calling feature then the Jio4GVoice app provides an option to disable your regular dialer and make calls through Jio4GVoice app dialer.
- Open Jio4GVoice App.
- Go to Settings >> you will find another setting >> Tap on that.
- Now find “Enable Rich Call Service (RCS)”, and disable this.
- Now try making calls from Jio4GVoice app itself.
- You have just enabled you HD video calls on your device.
Important Note: Phones which have video calling feature built in the dailer will not have any setting to enable/disable RCS as voice & video is completely handled by the phone dailer: Source.
On the off, if you don’t utilize video calling much and would prefer not to stay with Jio4GVoice application to deal with calls then necessarily uninstall it and introduce it back just when you need to make Video calls(installation is straightforward not to stress). Else you can totally depend on Jio4GVoice yet then as dependable you ought to keep your portable information on consistently.
Must Check: Trick Remove Bypass Jio 1GB 4G Data Limit
Don’t Miss out Latest freebies offers Reliance Jio tricks and related stuffs, simply type your email below and hit subscribe to get premium priority notification information directly to your emails.