Howdy, Freecharge promo codes and coupon seekers here is must get Flat 100% Freecharge Full Cashback Coupons February. Well after Reliance Jio there is no need for recharge as of now but you can make this free credit to your alternative number also you can use this freebie to recharge your Airtel number and try out True Unlimited Airtel 3g 4g Direct Internet Trick 2017.
Freecharge is one the biggest shopping hub shared casing latest freebies promo coupon code for all Freecharge new users, Go ahead and read out how to to use this freecharge coupon.
How to Get
Freecharge Full Cashback Coupons February
- Visit Freecharge or Download Freecharge app: Android | IOS | Windows.
- Create/Login to your FreeCharge account. (Valid only for new users).
- Select Recharges/Bill Payments, and choose your operator.
- Enter recharge amount.
- Proceed next and use promo code:
- • 100% Cashback Promo Code: FEB55 (max cashback Rs. 55)
- • 100% Cashback on Rs. 50+ Promo Code: FIRST (max cashback Rs. 75)
- Pay through preferred payment method (credit/debit card only).
- Get instant cashback in your FreeCharge Wallet.
*Basic Terms and Conditions:
- Valid on successful Recharges/ Bill Payments done till 7th Feb 2017.
- No minimum transaction amount. Max cashback of Rs.55.
- FEB55 promo code has to applied to avail cashback offer.
- Valid only Once per New User/credit/debit card/Mobile number.
- Valid on Credit Card/Debit Card transactions only.
- Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit and is nontransferable.
- Not valid for Add Cash, Netbanking. FC Balance & Airtel transactions (Postpaid/Prepaid/DTH/Landline).
- Offer not valid on virtual cards and International Cards which do issue outside India.
- We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice.
- Offer valid on FreeCharge App, Web & mWeb.
- For all other queries, please email [email protected].
- Freecharge reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. FreeCharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account.