Freebies, Free recharge tricks are ON as of now with Freecharge Get Flat Rs 10 Cashback on Mobile and DTH Recharge. Freecharge is the most popular shopping hub as it provides best cashback coupons since they have theirs brand name too with the same.
- 0.1 Most popular free charge coupons in which new users can get full 100% cash back is here: Flat 100% Freecharge Full Cashback Coupons February
- 1 Freecharge Get Flat Rs 10 Cashback on Mobile and DTH Recharge:
Most popular free charge coupons in which new users can get full 100% cash back is here: Flat 100% Freecharge Full Cashback Coupons February
How to avail
Freecharge Get Flat Rs 10 Cashback on Mobile and DTH Recharge:
- Visit Freecharge or Download Freecharge App: Android | IOS | Windows.
- Create/Login to your FreeCharge account. (Valid only for new users).
- Select Recharges/Bill Payments, and choose your operator.
- Enter recharge amount.
- Proceed next and use promo code FC4ALL .
- Pay through preferred payment method (credit/debit card only).
- Get instant cashback in your FreeCharge Wallet.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid on successful Mobile Prepaid & DTH Recharges done till 12th Feb 2017.
- Valid on Minimum transaction of Rs.100 Flat cashback of Rs.10.
- Apply FC4ALL promo code to avail cashback offer.
- Valid only Once per user/credit/debit card/Mobile number.
- Valid on Credit Card/Debit Card transactions only.
- Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit and is non-transferable.
- Not valid for Add Cash, Netbanking. FC Balance & Airtel transactions. (Postpaid/Prepaid/DTH/Landline)
- Offer not valid on virtual cards and International Cards which are issued outside India.
- Freecharge reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice.
- Offer valid on FreeCharge App.
- For all other queries, please email [email protected]
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. FreeCharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account.