Wow offer is here for all vehicle users now Get Flat 50% Freecharge Cashback Offers HP Petrol Pumps.
As you know after Demonetization of Indian Rs 500 and Rs 100 Rupees notes India is moving towards cashless. Previously Paytm has come up with a awesome idea of making Paytm transfer to other paytm wallet as far as now Paytm has spread widely all over from small tea shops to Malls that is a good thing.
Now Freecharge has come with an awesome offer in which user will be getting Flat Cashback of 50% instantly while paying with Freecharge wallets on HP Petrol Pumps. Awesome Offer right ? Well lets move ahead and know how to avail this Flat 50% cashback from Freecharge on HP petrol pumps.
Please Note:- Currently this Offer applicable at select HPCL outlets. Please Refer this list to know where you can avail this offer: HERE
How to Get Flat 50%
Freecharge Cashback Offers HP Petrol Pumps
- Download Freecharge app from Google Playstore.
- Login or Register free account over there.
- Add some money to your wallet so that you can make payment on the GO.
- Now Visit on your nearest HP Petrol Pump.
- Buy Fuel for your vehicle
- Make Sure that HP Petrol Pump accepting Freecharge money.
- Ask for Freecharge payment to pay on HP Petrol Pump.
- Simply Enter your Mobile number & OnTheGo Pin on the card swipe machine.
- That’s it, your payment is successful and you will get the 50% cashback in freecharge wallet within 24 hours.
*Basic Terms and Conditons :-
- Pay with FreeCharge at HP Petrol Pumps & get 50% cashback,Maximum Rs.75.
- Offer valid twice per user.
- Offer applicable at select HPCL outlets.
- On successful transaction customer gets cashback as balance in the FreeCharge Account within 24 hours which can be used for future transactions across merchant establishments accepting FreeCharge as a payment mode.
- The entire invoice value has to be settled using FreeCharge Wallet by Customer, partial payment not allowed.
If you facing any issues related to these Freecharge Cashback Offers HP Petrol Pumps, please let us know via comments below.