Howdy, First of all, Happy Holi to all readers. A new freebie offer is coming out of the box from the youngest and the fastest growing telecom network, i.e., Reliance Jio. Well, the proposal is simple and sweet as of now one can Get 10GB Free Internet Data Reliance Jio All Users.
- 1 Is this a Holi offer or something else?
- 2 Get 10GB Free Internet Data Reliance Jio All Users
You may like: How to Make Video call from VoLTE Phone Reliance Jio
As per the official sources, Jio has started adding free 10GB internet data add-on pack, but now all customers have been credited with the free additional free data.
Is this a Holi offer or something else?
- Well, there was a buzz regarding the same, and many of the Jio customers assumed that the company had added the data add-on pack on the occasion of Holi.
- However, the free internet data add-on pack as a token of appreciation for using the JioTV application.
*Validity of the free credited Internet data:
- The Free 10GB internet data add-on pack will expire as per existing plan.
Trending now: How to Activate My Name Caller Tune on a Jio Number
Get 10GB Free Internet Data Reliance Jio All Users
There are knowingly two ways to get the 10 GB free internet data credit as an add-on which area follows:
- Install the MyJio app on your smartphone, if you already having then try clearing data and cache for the MyJio app.
- Open the app and log in by skip login. (Make sure you are on Jio network)
- Now Go to MyJio app Home page > Click on 3 lines on left hand side > Tap on My plans
- Claim your Jio 2GB per day for free data.
- It’s a user specific but you may try on all your Jio numbers.
- Open your phone dialer and dial 1299 toll-free number.
- Wait for the call to get connected.
- Listen or follows instruction if you get any.
- Finally, hang up the call to receive the 10GB add-on pack as several users.
- Source: Users from Twitter and Facebook has reported that Jio has added 10GB free data to their account after calling the Number.
How to check if you got a 10GB credit for Free Internet Data?
- First, install and open the MyJio app.
- Head over the data add-ons on your account can check the data thereby.
Let us know if any queries or issues are getting the Holi Special offer where one can Get 10GB Free Internet Data Reliance Jio.