Here’s great news for the newly born telecom operator launched a few months back that is Reliance Jio. As per latest report Reliance Jio crosses 100 Million customers Said, Mukesh Ambani.
Reliance Jio crosses 100 Million customers
Reliance Industries chairman Mr. Mukesh Ambani said:
When we started Jio, we set a target for ourselves that we will acquire 100 million customers in shortest time. Even we didn’t imagine that we would do it in months.
Check out: Trick to Activate Free Caller Tune Reliance Jio Number
As of now Reliance Jio offering the following set of free services as per Happy New Year offer:
- Free Unlimited Internet access high-speed up to 1GB and post internet data usage with throttled speed of 128 Kbps for the rest of the day.
- Free unlimited voice and video calls to any telecom operator across the country.
- Free SMS as well as premium access to all Reliance Jio premium apps such as JioMusic, JioCinema, JioTV including Hotstar premium.
Don’t Miss: Trick to Fix Reliance Jio 4G Voice offline Problem
These free services are likely to run until 31 March 2017, and there are high chances that Reliance Jio will be extending these set of free services with some nominal charge of Rs 100 till 30 June.
It’s not clear that what are the new offers which Reliance Jio customers will be getting after 31 March.
With the upcoming month March there are high chances that Reliance Jio will be launching these:
- Reliance Jio Upcoming 4G VoLTE Smartphone Rs 999.
- Reliance Jio DTH Launch Date, Plans, and Welcome offer.
- Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband Plans, Price, How to Apply.
- Reliance Jio Home and Automobile Automation Products.
That was all about the news that Reliance Jio crosses 100 Million customers, it should be the great moment, and we hope Reliance Jio keep providing tons of freebies among their customer over future times.
Feel free to let us know your views on Reliance Jio giant customer base via comments below.
Leave a Reply