If you are the one who has Reliance Digital TV DTH connection with your Home or Office, then you might be probably aware of the Fact that Reliance Digital TV is now shutting down their services the month. As of there is the best offer coming out soon as Reliance digital tv gets a helping hand of TATA DTH services as the Reliance Digital TV Shutting Down and the new Exchange offer is up where existing Reliance Digital TV customers can Get Free TataSky Set-top box and Installation.
- 1 Reliance Digital TV Shutting Down
- 2 Get Free TataSky Set-top box and Installation
Reliance Digital TV Shutting Down
You must be aware of the reality the Reliance Communication is shutting down their telecom service as well as Digital TV services as the company isn’t making profits anymore and decided to stop the services.
As per the latest reports Reliance has a subscriber base of 5 million users in total and out of which currently 1.3 million are active users and will be affected by the shutting down of the DTH service as they need to change the service provider.
Get Free TataSky Set-top box and Installation
- First, the Reliance Digital TV user needs to give a missed call on 9237092370.
- Within 72 hours TataSky will contact them.
- Once the navigation is down the technician will visit and set up a free installation along with free HD Set top box.
- Later on the subscriber hands over the old RDTv STB to the installation technician.
- Additionally, the subscribers who need multi-TV connection will have to pay for the required additional STB.
- The offer will be provided with zero charges and you not need to pay for any installation charges or extra fees.
- All the existing balance to the new account post migration and within seven days of activation of service.
Have a look:
Offers and benefits with TataSky DTH Services:
- TataSky offers recharge packs starting at Rs.99.
- Recently the addition of ‘Make my HD pack’ offering subscribers a choice of picking any 5 HD channels from their base pack for just Rs.30 per month previously the customer needs to pay the full Rs.175 of HD access fee.
- The new revised the Multi TV connection price is now prices Rs.150 (instead of Rs.250)
If you are an existing Reliance Digital TV customer, then there is nothing to worry about you will be taken care by TATASKY services from now and a hassle-free migration as well.
Let us know if you had Reliance Digital TV connection with you and did you like the migration services provided by the same via comments below. At any point in case, there is any confusion or queries let us know that as well.