Howdy, most of the article has been clarified in the title only :p Well with a new move Reliance Jio up With New Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Rs 499 Recharge Plan With 91 Days.
After reducing the validity of Rs 399 plan from 84 days to 70 days the company has come up with a new anyhow can be said as balanced plan. Let move ahead and check out is this latest Rs. 499 recharge plan is worth or not.
- 1 New Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Rs 499 Recharge Plan With 91 Days
New Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Rs 499 Recharge Plan With 91 Days
The user will get the following benefits as follow:
- Free unlimited Internet High-Speed Free internet data up to 1GB and 128kbps furthermore.
- Free unlimited voice and video calls across the country.
- 100 SMS on the Daily basis.
- Unlimited access to all Reliance Jio premium apps.
- The validity of 91 Days.
- Altogether the Jio customer will Get 91 GB of Data for 91 Days.
How to make recharge with Rs. 499:
- Visit Jio.com or Download MyJio app or use any online recharge portal.
- Click on recharge.
- Check for Rs. 499 recharge plan over there.
- Apply voucher codes if you have any.
- Make payment with your preferred payment option.
Making recharge with Rs. 499 is worth?
Well, as per my opinion whether your recharge with Jio revised the plan of Rs. 459 or with the Rs. 499 plan both plans has equal benefits just there is a difference of Rs 40 which will be providing user seven days of extra validity which will complete three months of time span.
Let us know what you think and share your views about New Reliance Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Rs 499 Recharge Plan With 91 Days via comments below.
Furthermore, do not forget to subscribe us via email alerts so that we notify you whenever we post new articles on the blog.