Hi friends, In this guide you will learn How to Reduce Video File Size Without Losing Quality.
We know that many of you sometime feel you don’t have enough space to store your file due to large amount of Video file stored in your system.Even you don’t want to remove such important and favorite movies but there is a possibility you can still have your videos and space for more storage.You just have to convert your video file with the following setting as discussed later.
- 1 Reduce Video File Size without losing Quality
Also Read: OMG ! Reliance Jio Sends Bill amount Rs 27718 is Real ?
We are going to discuss How to
Reduce Video File Size without losing Quality
For this purpose we are going to use WinX HD Video Converter Delux but there are many video converters that may have this video profile for conversion .This method will reduce the size of your video without affecting the quality of video up to 80 to 90% i.e 100 MB to 10 MB or 200 MB to 20 MB.
Check out: Reliance Jio Upcoming 4G VoLTE Smartphone Rs 999
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe Overview
- Convert 4K HD & SD Videos at One Go
- World’s No.1 Fast Speed, 5X Faster than Others
- 410+ Preset Profiles for Apple Android Devices
- Online Downloader and Video Converter
- Edit/Trim/Merge/Subtitle Videos at Ease
- Make & Convert Photo Picture Slideshow Video
- Output Video with Highest Possible Quality
- Competitive Support for Multi-track HD Videos
Steps To Be Followed :-
- Download and Install WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe from here (magnetic link) use zbigz or Seedr .
- Click on Add Video and select your Video .
- On output profile window go to PC General Videos in Output Profile Category.
- Select HEVC Video profile and click ok.
- On main window select High Quality Engine (at right side) .
- Click Run to start conversion.
Must Know: Trick to Fix Reliance Jio 4G Voice offline Problem
Video to help as well as proof !!
Don’t Miss: Reliance Jio DTH Launch Date, Plans and Welcome offer
We hope this guide will help you the purpose to Reduce Video File Size Without Losing Quality, yet if you finding something difficult please let us know via comments below.