Howdy, as we all are well aware of the fact that the Digitalization is getting prominent noways and now the Digitalization is the who provide you the hassle-free experience for going anywhere without looking at your wallet for debit/credit cards. Well as of now with PhonePe QR – POS Transaction Get 100% Instant Cashback the offer is valid from 11th December to 31st January 2018.
How to avail
PhonePe QR – POS Transaction Get 100% Instant Cashback
- Download PhonePe wallet app on your smartphones.
- Login or Register free account.
- Open the app and check for Scan & Pay option which is on the Home Screen of the app.
- As soon as you scan the QR code from POS machine, the amount will show up which you need to pay.
- Now the final step is to make payment, just use UPI, Wallet, Credit Card and Debit card to make payment and get instant cash back.
- 100% CB up to ₹100 on FIRST ever “Scan & Pay” or POS transaction.
- No. of times offer can be used: Once per user
- Offer Period 11th December 2017 00:00 Hrs to January 31st, 2018 23:59Hrs
- Minimum transaction value: No Minimum transaction value
- Outlets covered: All outlets Pan India in offline Mass retail and Local key accounts
- Instruments supported: Offer applicable to transactions done using UPI, Wallet, Credit Card and Debit card
- Cashback will be credited to the PhonePe wallet within one working day
- Cashback will not be offered on payments through non-PhonePe instruments
- Cashback can be used for recharges, bill payments, merchant transactions across PhonePe.
- Cashback credited to a user cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other users.
- Other Details
- Refunds would be processed on a pro-rata basis
- PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all its offers without prior notice.
- In a case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right to a final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions.
Let us know if you have any queries or facing issue regarding this offer share via a comment below.