Howdy all here is the best money saving offer for all users Just Send Rs.200 Into Your Friends Wallet Through UPI & Get Rs.100 Cashback. Users can Get 50% Cashback on First UPI Transactions one can also Send Money and avail benefits.
Get 50% Cashback on First UPI Transactions
- First Download Free PhonePe app: Android | IOS
- Register account with a new mobile number.
- Navigate to send money option. (UPI Transactions)
- Enter your Friends UPI number.
- Now Just Send Rs.200 Your Friends Wallet Through UPI.
- Once the transaction completes, you will get Rs. 100 instant Cashback on your wallet.
- Now ask your friend to revert your Rs. 200. :p
Also check: Activate Free Caller Tune Reliance Jio Number Jio Tune
Terms & Conditions:
- When a user makes a money transfer using UPI for the first time, the user gets 50% cash back (up to Rs.100), and for the user’s fifth ever money transfer using UPI; the user gets 50% Cashback (up to Rs.50).
- Offer is valid only on money transfers using the PhonePe app, where money transferred via UPI to a PhonePe user, or a VPA, or a bank account (using its account number & IFSC code), or money transferred between the user’s own linked bank accounts.
- The offer is valid for the first ever ‘send money’ transaction and fifth ever ‘send money’ transaction using UPI
- This offer will be valid once per user and once per Smartphone and once per bank account.
- The Cashback will get credited to the PhonePe Wallet within 24 hrs.
- This offer starts on 4th August 2017 (18:00 Hours) and will be valid until 31st August 2017 (23:59:59 Hours)
- If the offer overlaps with any other existing offers, the maximum of the offers is applicable.
- PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, End the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
- Cashback can use for recharges, bill payments, merchant transactions across PhonePe.
- Cashback credited to a user cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other users.
- In the case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right to the final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions.
Leave a Reply