Howdy, all with the new feature added by Reliance Jio now in any case of sim lost or sim damage issue Jio 4G customer can quickly Deactivate Suspend Resume Reliance Jio 4G Sim Online easily and more efficiently.
It’s an era of modern time, and now almost everything has gone online, and users have an ability as well authority to make changes by themselves.
For whom this will benefit the most?
With this new Reliance Jio self-sim block/suspend feature, the customer can easily suspend your Jio number for a particular period. The latest feature is mostly helpful for the users who lost their Reliance Jio 4G SIM card or their smartphone/JioFi/MiFi device and can temporarily suspend their SIM for the time being.
Troubleshoot: Trick to Fix Reliance Jio 4G Voice offline Problem
On the new node Reliance, Jio recently added a new feature in which user can block/resume their Jio cards on the go, follow the below steps to get this working.
Deactivate Suspend Resume Reliance Jio 4G Sim Online.
- First, visit Jio.com
- Login to your existing account with your phone number or email.
- Now click on Account section or visit here: www. Jio.com/myaccount
- Next click on Suspend and Resume section.
- There you can see two choices under the Suspend feature: SIM Damaged and SIM/Device Lost.
- Select according to your preference.
- Submit the request.
- That’s it your sim card will immediately suspend.
- Repeat the same procedure to Resume Jio services.
Must Check: Free Zbigz Premium Account Hourly Updates
Please Note: Don’t share your Jio Login email or password to the unknown, this may lead to happen sim suspension with this new feature.
In case if you need or feel to contact Jio 4G customer care here are the list of Jio customer service numbers.
[table id=4 /]