Howdy, following the footprints of Reliance Jio’s JioPhone now Vodafone also stepped into their budgetary 4G featured Phone with calibration with Micromax India. As of now with a new launch Vodafone Rs 999 4G Feature Phone with Micromax.
If you remember after the launch of JioPhone from Reliance Jio which is an LYF brand phone the same thing is done by Aircel and Airtel with collaboration with Karbon mobiles later on Bsnl stopped with the same idea and launched their featured Bharat 1 with Micromax India.
Have a look: Micromax Bharat 1 4G VoLTE Feature Phone Unlimited Voice Calls and Free Internet Data at Rs. 97 With BSNL
Now, most of the India telecom operators have their featured centric mobile phones for their users with a unique data+ voice calls bundle offers on their purchase.
Here is all a Customer will get with
Vodafone Rs 999 4G Feature Phone with Micromax
- Vodafone customers need to buy Micromax Bharat-2 4G Ultra smartphone at Rs 2,899, and then the user needs to recharge with least Rs 150 per month for 36 months under this partnership.
- Later on, the customer will get assured cash back of Rs 900 at the end of 18 months and pay again of Rs 1000 after the period of another 18 months respectively.
- The idea is similar to the JioPhone which costs Rs. 1500 and the money are refundable after 36 months when the user will return the phone to the company.
JioPhone is here: Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE Smartphone Rs 999 + 501 JioPhone
Features and Specifications:
- Micromax Bharat-2 will have 512 MB RAM
- 4GB internal memory
- 4-inch display
- 2 MP rear camera with the 0.3MP front camera and 1300 mAH.
- The phone comes with Android Marshmallow.
- Supports full video viewing, social networking, and chat apps.
Offers and Benefits:
- The customer will be getting unlimited local + STD calls across the country with the recharge of Rs 150 per month.
- Free Unlimited internet access (High-speed data credit is not yet revealed)
Let us know if you have any queries or concerns related to this feel free to shout over comments below.