As you are well aware of the facts about the data wars between all the major top telecoms, now with a one step forward Vodafone India has collaborated with Nokia and now it’s all set to provide new freebies to the new Nokia customers, As of now with Vodafone Get Free 30GB 4G Internet Data with Nokia 6, Nokia 5, and Nokia 3.
Nokia recently launched the range of smartphones to Indian Market which is – Nokia 6, Nokia 5, and Nokia 3 respectively to experience it’s Data strong network with exciting offers.
Also Check: BSNL Sixer 666 Plan Get 2GB Free Internet Data Per Day & Unlimited Voice Calls for 60 Days
The new offers are as follows:
- For the Customers who buy Nokia 5 or Nokia 3 smartphones will be getting 5GB of free internet data (4GB additional data) on a purchase of 1GB Data for three months for just Rs. 142 (varies with the circle).
- For the Customers who purchase new Nokia 6 can enjoy 10 GB data (9GB additional data) on the purchase of 1GB Data for three months, at just Rs. 251.
Please Note: Make sure you confirm 1GB of 3G/4G data packs with Vodafone customer care at 111 (Tollfree with Vodafone number) before opting for recharge as these internet plans vary with the circle.
How to enroll
Vodafone Get Free 30GB 4G Internet Data with Nokia 6, Nokia 5, and Nokia 3.
- Make sure you own Nokia 3, Nokia 5, and Nokia 6 the latest series of Android Smartphones to get this benefits.
- Recharge with 1GB 3G/4G internet plan with your preferred recharge mode.
- You will get additional of 4GB or 9 GB of free internet data within 24 – 48 hours of recharge.
Reminder: This exclusive offers from Vodafone in collaboration with Nokia Android Smartphones are valid across all circles, wherein customers in Vodafone’s ICR circles (AP& Telangana, MP&CG, Bihar & Jharkhand, HP, and J&K) will get the data at 2G speeds.
Let us are you planning to buy new series of Nokia Android smartphones and will you like to avail these free benefits by Vodafone or are you satisfied with Reliance Jio offers and services. Share your thoughts right below in the comment section.