Howdy, another drastic report from the most popular and the youngest telecom operator Reliance Jio. The company confirmed that Reliance Jio Soon Limiting Voice Calls to 300 Minutes Per Day for the users who are misusing the free service of unlimited calls provided in almost every plan.
Well, it has been a year since from we all are enjoying free unlimited calls across the country including free unlimited internet while the web service is limited due to heavy loads on servers and to generate revenue from the business.
- 1 Reliance Jio Soon Limiting Voice Calls to 300 Minutes Per Day
There is nothing to get worried about if you do not misuse the free unlimited calls as the limitation on free voice call is not applicable to every Reliance Jio Customer. Instead, the company will limit the calls to just some users.
Reliance Jio Soon Limiting Voice Calls to 300 Minutes Per Day
How the People are Misusing the Free Voice Calls
- Here the Misusing term is used for that Jio customer who is potentially abusing the unlimited voice calling plan. For instance, let’s take an example Like Some users are making promotions by making calls on Reliance Jio network where they make tons of calls for their profits and their benefits.
- The Reliance Jio Free unlimited voice calls we meant free of cost, so that general genuine users do not have to pay for their voice calls anymore.
- There were many customers those found are making over 10 hours of voice calls on the daily basis which is around 600 Minutes of calls.
- To avoid this Reliance Jio is now limiting the unlimited free voice calls to customers who’re using voice calls in a tremendous number on a daily basis. Furthermore, as per authority source its been confirmed that there’s no weekly FUP for voice calls.
Get For Free: Activate Free Caller Tune Reliance Jio Number Jio Tune
Let us know if you have any queries related to this Reliance Jio Soon Limiting Voice Calls to 300 Minutes Per Day via comments below.
Lastly, do not forget to like our New Facebook page and make sure you are subscribed to Email alerts so that we can send latest updates and notifications directly to your Inbox.