Howdy, Reliance Jio today showed their cards and their best recharge plans, with the new move Reliance Jio Revises Existing Plans Added New Plan ₹ 399 with 84 Days Validity.
As it expected from Reliance Jio to shower their monsoon offer and the company firmly stood to their premium offers, all the new revisions made for the new plans are same as the previous offers and only there is a reduction in validity period.
Non-VoLTE user? Well this is for you: Trick to Fix Reliance Jio 4G Voice offline Problem
Reliance Jio Revises Existing Plans
Let’s first look at Reliance Jio Ace card and new Plans:
- Jio has started Rs. 399 plan for all Jio Prime customers, the plan offers 1GB free internet data per day for 84 days.
- Another announced by Reliance Jio is on Rs. 349 plan in customers will get 20GB of free internet data for 56 days, and it won’t offer daily data.
Other than these all the plans are same as they were but the validity as been reduced to 56 days. Check out the below new tariff plans from Reliance Jio for Prepaid users.
Reliance Jio Prepaid plans:
Coming to other Reliance Jio Prepaid Plans, here are some short snippets which will understand to help you understand better:
- The revised Rs. 309 and Rs. 509 plans, will be offering 1GB of free internet data per day and 2GB data per day for 56 days with the new recharge.
- Remarkable of the slight other revisions to other premium plans The previous Rs. 999 plan will now provide 90GB of free internet data which will be valid for 90 days.
- Also with the Rs. 1999 recharge Plan is now valid for 120 days, and the free internet data has extended from 125GB to 155GB.
Reliance Jio Postpaid plans:
Some basic Terms and conditions as compliance:
- Voice is truly free – no charge towards voice or the data used to make 4G voice calls.
- Prepaid tariffs are inclusive of all applicable taxes. Applicable taxes will be extra for all Postpaid Tariffs plans.
- All customers will have the option to opt for Jio Prime membership upon subscription to any available Prepaid or Postpaid plan and payment of Rs. 99.
- For prepaid subscribers one month denotes 28 days, and for Postpaid customers it denotes one bill cycle.
- The subscriber must have an active Prepaid/Postpaid Plan to avail the additional benefits offered under Jio Prime.
- All Postpaid customers opting for Jio Prime are also required to choose for e-bill and autopay options.
- This Plan is intended only for personal use of included services. RJIL reserves the right to discontinue the free
- Voice benefits offered as part of this Plan in case of misuse/ fraudulent use/ illegal telemarketing and commercial use.
- The voice benefits under the Plan voucher cannot use for outgoing calls to Premium numbers, IN numbers and other chargeable short codes; the subscriber will Charge applicable tariffs for the same.
- Unlimited SMS referred to the plan benefits will be capped at 100 free SMS per day in compliance with TRAI Regulations.
- Talktime mentioned in the Top-up voucher relates to the monetary value which can use for availing chargeable services in Respective plans.
- Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.
- RJIL reserves the right to restrict the number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot and such restriction whenever applied will be communicated from time to time. At present, there is no limitation of some devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot (also known as tethering).
- The data utilized by the consumers for Jio applications, Video calls and other content available on the internet would be uniformly debited against plan data allocation.
- The above 4G plans can only availed by customers possessing an LTE compatible device.
As per the official sources, Reliance Jio is going to launch soon featured phone which will cost around Rs. 500 – Rs 999 on 21st of the month.
Let us know your thoughts and concerns about Reliance Jio new plans and offers, also comment if you are facing issues with Reliance Jio free unlimited service or having troubles on services.
Lastly feel free to subscribe us via email alerts so that we can always notify what new we are sharing.