Finally, with the new move from the most popular and the youngest telecom operator has come up with new offers. Jio always comes up with the new proposals and freebies in every three months of the span as expected now Reliance Jio announces Diwali Dhan Dhana Dhan.
- 1 Reliance Jio announces Diwali Dhan Dhana Dhan Now offers Full 100% cashback
You will love the new design: Latest Reliance JioFi 4 Specifications, Features & Pricing
Reliance Jio announces Diwali Dhan Dhana Dhan Now offers Full 100% cashback
- As per the official authority sources, the Reliance Jio is going to update its tariff plans by October 19.
- The changes which are going to be about offering customers a special offer for Diwali.
- Moreover, the newborn offer will be called as “Jio Diwali Dhan Dhana Dhan offer.”
- Under Jio Diwali Dhan Dhana Dhan offer Jio will be offering the customers a 100% cashback on recharges of Rs. 399 which is made between October 12 and October 18.
- If the existing plan is valid is remaining, then the new Rs 399 recharge will serve as an advance recharge that will come into existence once your current recharge gets expired.
- The Offer for full 100% cashback will be awarded in the form of 8 vouchers worth Rs 50 each.
- Customers can redeem these vouchers at the time of next recharge of Rs. 309 and above.
- Users can also use the Rs 50 vouchers for the recharge of free internet data on any add-on plans such as Rs. 91 and above.
- The redemption of the vouchers is to November 15 until this one can view these coupons in MyJio Voucher tab.
- The Free Jio vouchers can be easily redeemable on the MyJio app, Jio.com, and other partner services.
Check this out: Airtel 4G Smartphone Get Unlimited Voice Calls & 500MB Free Internet Data Daily
This is all, let us know is this plan beneficial in any way for you or not via comments below. Other than this if you have any queries or concerns related to this feel free to shout at us.
Here is a reason why? Reasons Why Reliance JioFi Hotspot unlocks can’t happen?
Lastly, do not forget to subscribe us via email alerts so that we can send you the priority email, in that way you won’t be missing any updates. Moreover, The Facebook page is always there to know whats happening.
Siva Kumar says
If current plan is still remaining now additional recharge will gets applicable only after the current recharge gets expired is it true?
Further what is the validity of vouchers provided by Jio to us? Thanks in advance
Hi Siva, Yes the new recharge will get active only after the current plan gets expire. There are not limitations of validity as per notice. Yet as per my experience, th vouches should be used within 1 year. I’ll confirm and let you know for more clarification.