Well, the new buzz in the market is BSNL Chaukka Rs. 444 Plan. The telecom specialist says this Bsnl Chaukka Plan is the best among all telecom operator who is giving a fair competition to Reliance Jio 4G.
With the same label, we are sharing some Pros and Cons regarding BSNL Chaukka Rs. 444 Plan.
BSNL Chaukka Rs. 444 Plan
- The Plan offers 4GB Free Internet Data Per Day where Bsnl is winning here whereas Reliance Jio is asking for
- Rs. 309 or greater plan to offer 1GB or 2GB data plan.
- The plan is Valid for 90 Days.
- The Best highest internet data credit Plan in the telecom Industry Right Now.
- Lack of Availability of 4G LTE network.
- There is No Voice Calling Benefits whereas on the other hand Reliance Jio is offering free unlimited video and voice calls across the country.
- The Bsnl Chaukka is Only available for Bsnl Prepaid Users whichever may be disappointing for postpaid customers.
Let’s now talk a bit about Reliance Jio 4G what Jio is going to offer further plan after Jio Summer Surprise Offer, and Jio Dhan Dhan Offer expire? Well there and strong rumors that Reliance Jio will carry forward the same freebie Furthermore with free unlimited internet along with voice and video calls, free SMS. As per the latest report, around 90% of Jio users already opted for Jio Prime services which are a great news for Jio 4G services.
Let us know had already recharged with BSNL Chaukka Rs. 444 Plan and share yours views with us via comments below.