Hello reader’s Pay by Paytm Scan QR code and get 10 rs cashback on rs 20 if you haven’t transacted on using scan and pay feature yet then you will be eligible to get this offer 10 rs cashback on doing transaction 20 or more for the first transaction Offer is valid only on grocery/retail stores, petrol pumps,dairy outlets, parking, pharmaceuticals, auto/taxi rides, hospitals, auto Mobile services, paytm accepted offer valid from 1st February to 28th February.
PayTm Scan and Pay
How to get rs 10 Cashback on first scan and pay
- First, all you need to visit nearest retail store, Petrol pumps, Grocery/Retail stores, hospital, dairy outlets, parking, beauty/well Ness centers
- Buy anything for 20 or more
- Now open paytm app and click on pay
- Scan the QR code to pay money
- Once your payment is successful you will get your cash back in 48 hours into your paytm wallet.
- That’s it enjoy and stay with us we will provide you more loots.
DTH Recharge: Freecharge Get Free Rs 60 Cashback Tatasky DTH Recharge
Terms and conditions
- Offer is applicable across India at Grocery Stores, Retail Stores, Restaurants, Petrol Pumps, Dairy outlets, Pharmacies, Parking, Auto/taxi Rides, Hospitals, Automobile Services, Beauty & Fitness etc. on payments done using mobile number/QR Code at selected merchants registered with Paytm
- Customer is eligible for cashback on making his/her 1st ever successful payment using mobile number/QR Code
- Customer must have never (before campaign start date) done a payment using mobile number/QR Code through Paytm to be eligible for the cashback
- Minimum payment amount is Rs.20
- Total Cashback amount per customer is flat Rs.10
- Cashback will be credited within 48 hours of successful payment.
- Participation in this campaign opens from 1st February’18 at 00.01 hours and concludes on 28th February’18 at 23:59 hours
You may Like: Tez App Get Rs 5000 Scratch Card on Paying Rent
Do share and stay connected with us for more deals if you have any query regarding this feel free to contact us comment here to thank you.
Do Like our Facebook page for more recent updates. 🙂