Howdy, you must be aware of the fact that we all need to link our all mobile number with Aadhar Card as per the latest Indian Government rules and regulation DOT. Well for the same reason we are sharing a dedicated article about How to Link Mobile Number with Aadhar Card using OTP.
The registration via Aadhar Card using OTP has not yet started, and the functionality will get active from 1st December. Where if you want to link your mobile number with your Aadhar card then you can do the same by merely following the below simple process on the go.
- 1 Link Mobile Number with Aadhar Card using OTP
- 1.0.1 #3. How many mobile numbers can be linked with one Aadhar?
- 1.0.2 Also, Check: Trick to Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages on the Go!
- 1.0.3 Share this:
- 1.0.4 Related
The mobile number linkage with the Aadhar Card using OTP system is for the customer who can’t rush to the nearby stores to verify their number due to busy schedule moreover these services are for the person who is either too old, and due to this it’s difficult to read their thumb impressions or the person is physically disabled.
Link Mobile Number with Aadhar Card using OTP
- First of all the user need to send the 12 Digit Unique Aadhar Number to UID Database server.
- The receipt number hasn’t been revealed yet we will be updating on 1st Dec when the services get active.
- Once the Aadhar card number verification process completes, your operator will send you an OTP to the register mobile number which is linked to your Aadhar card.
- Follow the instructions and confirm the same.
- That is all you need to do.
Please note: This service is yet to get active, and the following points are based on the server authority sources from the web, we will be updating the full working method by examing itself on 1st December.
Some Frequently Asked Questions:-
-Users can verify the same until February 2018.
– If the user doesn’t verify their number with Aadhar card, then the Mobile number will be deactivated, and yes it’s a mandatory process for all.
– The limit of maximum 5 or 6 connection per user of any operator.
Also, Check: Trick to Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages on the Go!
Let us know if you have any queries or suggestions related to How to Link Mobile Number with Aadhar Card using OTP via comments below. However, before leaving do subscribe us via email alerts so that we can notify you whenever we post out the new article.