Howdy, we got a lot of requests for posting articles about JioPhone and its tips and tricks regularly, as not many webs aren’t covering it. So let’s get started with How To Install Play Store On JioPhone Online.
Google Play, formerly Android Market, is an American digital distribution service operated and developed by Google. Wikipedia
Why choose Google Play Store over the Jio app store?
Well, reasons are obvious Google play store is a well-established app store with loads of apps available compared to the Jio app store.
Download | Install Play Store On JioPhone
Just follow the steps beneath to download Google Play Store on JioPhone.
- To Download the Play Store on your JioPhone, you need to first connect the Jio phone to the internet either using mobile data or WiFi.
- Open your web browser and over the search bar you need to search for Google Play Store on the browser and inaugurate the official website.
- You might need to log in with your Google account to access the same.
- Once you will be able to see the Install button next to the Play Store icon, Snap-on the corresponding to download the Play Store apps on your JioPhone.
- Please make sure you do not download heavy apps from Playstore as it may take a huge chunk of storage and can slow down your JioPhone performance.
Also, keep in mind that the fact is JioPhone app store has a well-optimized which as build specifically for Jiophones and well-polished compared to an app over Google play store which is for all android audience and mobile phones.
You may like to know: Reasons Why Reliance JioFi Hotspot unlocks can’t happen?Jiofi Unlock
Feel free to let you know if you have any queries regarding how we can download Google app store on JioPhone.