Howdy, hope you are doing well, are you facing slow or unusable internet speed on Jio 4G while browsing or downloading. Well, it’s the same for all due to network congestion as every user is Home Quarantine. Anyway, quickly jump to the topic of How to Increase Jio 4G Internet Speed.
In this post we will be sharing a simple tweak about Jio APN Settings For Faster 4G Internet; proceed ahead to find out how to vary APN Settings For Reliance Jio Mobile network settings. The correct Jio APN Settings will assist you to access faster 4G internet for far better work from home experience. Follow the below step to know how to make a step-by-step guide to access and modify (Access Point) APN settings.
You must be aware of the fact that mobile network operators such as Airtel, Jio, Idea, Vodafone, Bsnl all provide APN (access point) settings to their users to access internet services by default when we insert sim on our smartphone. If you are in one of the experienced Internet users who have seen the generation of internet includes GPRS, CDMA, 2G, 3G then you must be well aware of the fact it was no same as now, we have to call customer care and ask them to send internet configuration and later after receiving the same we need to manually install the settings.
- 1 How to
- 2 Increase Jio 4G Internet Speed on Android phones:
Increase Jio 4G Internet Speed on Android phones:
- First of all, open the Settings app by tapping the Settings icon.
- Tap on “Mobile Network” which is under the “Sim & Network” setting.
- Select your Jio 4G Mobile network settings and tap on “Access points names”.
- Create a new Internet setting or edit the current one. (Reliance Jio APN Settings Details)
- Connection Name: Internet
- APN (Access Point): Jionet
- Server: www.google.com
- Authentication Type: PAP
- APN Type: default
- APN Protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- APN Roaming Protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- Bearer: LTE
Finally, click on the three dots that must be on the right upper side to save this new Jio internet setting.
You may like to read: Get 10GB Free Internet Data Vodafone All Users
Increase Jio 4G Internet Speed on Windows phones:
- Go to Settings on your Windows smartphone
- Click on the ‘Mobile+GSM’ option.
- Set the Data roaming option to ‘Don’t Roam’.
- Set the connection speed to ‘4G’
- Then, go back and open the ‘Access point’ option.
- Now click on ‘Add icon’.
- Connection Name: Jio
- Set APN to – jionet
- Finally, Press OK to make this setting active.
Increase Jio 4G Internet Speed on Iphone’s:
- Connect your iPhone to a remote WiFi connection.
- Open browser app and then go to ‘www.unlockit.co.nz’
- as soon as the site opens, scroll down to the ‘Create APN’ option.
- Choose ‘Reliance Jio’ from the drop-down list.
- Finally, click on ‘Create APN’ Option.
- You will be asked to install the profile on the new page.
- Click on Install option to install Jio APN settings.
However, every telecom company has its unique access point (APN) and almost an equivalent internet configuration. The configuration and APN sent by Jio is with the name ‘Jionet’.
Also check Get Free BYJUS Premium Subscription
Feel free to ask questions if you need any help or have another query via comment below.