Howdy, the Jio has come with a new innovative idea about a new thing which is a HelloJio The MyJio App Voice Assistant. It’s a voice assistant alike Google assistant but as of now with limited services. The best part of the new Jio assistant understands Both Hindi and English Languages.
Don’t Miss: Finally! Now Enjoy Live JioTv Channels PC || Laptop
How to use
HelloJio The MyJio App Voice Assistant
- Download or Update you MyJio app.
- Open MyJio app.
- The automatic popup will be up for the HelloJio Voice Assistant.
- Ask/Talk with the Voice assistant on the go.
Please note the following:
- The HelloJio assistant is limited to just MyJio app related.
- For example, you can ask the assistant to recharge your number as ‘recharge my number,’ it will take you to the Jio tariff plan selection page.
- You can ask the same things in the Hindi language too.
Don’t Miss: How to Activate My Name Caller Tune on a Jio Number
Let us which voice assistant is best for you, if you have already tried the HelloJio on your smartphone? Share your experience via comments below.
Leave a Reply