A new way to Go Cashless BHIM App Launched Here is Everything You Need to Know, Recently Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched a new app called BHIM which stands for “Bharat Interface for Money” is live for use now.
To make the course to demonetization less demanding, Prime Minister Narendra Modi propelled the application called BHIM, which remains for “Bharat Interface for Money”. The application depends on UPI (United Payments Interface) and goes for dialing down ordinary computerized exchanges straightforwardly from financial balances. The application is associated with your bank accounts.
- 1 Go Cashless BHIM App Launched
- 1.1 Tending: [Trick] Use Reliance Jio High Speed Internet After 4GB-1GB Limit
- 1.2 How and where to Download BHIM app?
- 1.3 How to use the BHIM app?
- 1.4 Must Know: Reliance Jio Upcoming 4G VoLTE Smartphone Rs 999
- 1.5 Benefits of using BHIM app:
- 1.6 Have a look: Trick to Fix Reliance Jio 4G Voice offline Problem
- 1.7 What is the transaction limit on the BHIM app?
- 1.8 Banks listed under BHIM app?
- 1.9 Check Out: Reliance Jio DTH Launch Date, Plans and Welcome offer
- 2 P.S: Happy New Year 🙂
The BHIM application empowers everybody with a bank account to pay or get cash through web based keeping money (Online Transactions). Its basically similar to digital wallet, this application does not request that the client exchange the cash to the wallet first.
At the dispatch, PM Narendra Modi said:
Be it a smartphone or feature phone of Rs 1,000-1,200, BHIM app can be used. There is no need to have Internet connectivity. One only needs a thumb. There was a time when an illiterate was called ‘angutha chhap’. Now, time has changed. Your thumb is your bank now. It has become your identity now.
Go Cashless BHIM App Launched
How and where to Download BHIM app?
BHIM app is a free application which can be download with respective stores for now BHIM app is only available for Android Smartphone users and soon it will be available for various smartphones operating system such as IOS, Windows, Blackberry etc. Below are the steps one need to follow to download BHIM app on your smartphones:
- For Android users Visit Google Play search BHIM app or Click HERE to directly land to download page.
- Tap on install.
- That’s it.
For the normal feature phone users like using keypad handsets they can access the app without the internet by dialling *99#.
How to use the BHIM app?
- After installing the app on your Android phone.
- Tap open the app and register your bank details and also select a UPI PIN for security.
- The app uses your mobile number as the payment address, which automatically enables the user for transactions on the app.
Benefits of using BHIM app:
On BHIM app, the user can send money to a phone number, bank account, check account balance, or also pay by scanning a QR code (similar to PayTM). All these transactions do not even require the user to share his/her phone number. One can also create Custom Payment Address in addition to their phone number. Also sers can send money to non-UPI banks by entering IFSC codes, similar to the internet banking.
Have a look: Trick to Fix Reliance Jio 4G Voice offline Problem
What is the transaction limit on the BHIM app?
With BHIM app one can transfer up to Rs. 10,000 per transaction and up to Rs. 20,000 in a day.
Banks listed under BHIM app?
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- Central Bank of India
- DCB Bank
- Dena Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- IDFC Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- RBL Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- State Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
We will be keep updating with new features about BHIM app with this post, if you are having any issues or quires related to this article please let us know via comments below.