Howdy, in this era where everything is now on cloud and online, some of the other times we always need to have our cloud storage where we can keep out personal or professional data. For the same reasons sharing a simple and quick trick Get Free 5TB Microsoft OneDrive Storage
We if you are aware of the fact that Google and Microsoft provide free Drive storage with some implied limits which can be very limited nowadays as we have lots of data on our mobile devices itself.
Google Drive provides free 15GB storge with all Office elements which include Excel, Word, PowerPoint and many more.
Microsoft OneDrive is a file hosting service and synchronization service operated by Microsoft as part of its web version of Office. Wikipedia
How to Get
Free 5TB Microsoft OneDrive Storage
- First of all, copy the web URL http://xkx.me/ and paste it on your web browser.
- Get a temporary E-mail id from here, please note if you have your school Email id you can use that as well.
- No visit Microsoft Office signup page here: Microsoft Education Products
- Enter the mail id you have already created on step 1.
- Proceed ahead with the signup process you may be asked for your mobile number as well just for authentication purposes.
- Once authentication is done and your account gets verified you will have a Microsoft Office complete Student tools with a free 5TB OneDrive free storage for lifetime.
For your calculation here is the conversion of 5TB is equals to 5000GB which is huge data storage. (5TB = 5000GB)
You May like to read: Trick to Fix Reliance Jio 4G Voice offline ProblemTrick to fix Jio4GVoice issues.
Feel free to let you know if you face any issues getting Free 5 TB Microsoft OneDrive Storage via the comments below.