Howdy, hope you are doing fine after the all online recharge vendors and online service provider jumped into UPI payment system its time for Freecharge as well to show some action as well. As of now with Freecharge UPI Cashback Offer to Get Flat 100% Cashback Instantly.
You make like WhatsApp UPI Payments Feature
How to avail
Freecharge UPI Cashback Offer: Get Flat 100% Cashback Instantly
- Step one is to Install the Freecharge app on your device.
- Log in or register a free account.
- Now navigate to the main page and tap on the “BHIM UPI”.
- You will be asked to link your bank account there.
- Just Add your Bank Account and Create your @Freecharge UPI address.
- Now its time to Send money to any Other UPI address to avail free cashback.
- Simply Send Rs 25 or more to another UPI account.
- Once your transfer is successful, You will be getting the 100% Cashback up to Rs 25 in your Freecharge wallet.
Terms & Conditions:
- Send money via FreeCharge UPI and get 100% cashback into FreeCharge Wallet.
- No minimum transfer amount. Max cashback of Rs.25
- Offer is valid on 1st ever FreeCharge UPI transaction
- Offer is valid from 8th May 2018, 4.30 pm to 11th May 2018
- Offer is valid once per user /Account
- Valid only on money transfers made using ‘@freecharge’ UPI handle
- Offer is valid only on the latest version of the FreeCharge android App
- Cashback will be credited within 24 hours
- Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 1095 days from the date of credit and is nontransferable
- We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
- For all other queries please email [email protected]harge.com
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials.
- Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for an account.
Let us know if there are any queries or concerns regarding Freecharge UPI Cashback Offer: Get Flat 100% Cashback Instantly via comments below.