The free recharge tricks are here now avail free Rs 10 for Giving A Missed Call. You need to do a simple task, i.e., just you need give a missed call & get free Recharge of Rs.10 in your all sim card network operator.
Short information about the offer:
The offer is all about cigarette campaign the company is providing free recharge of Rs. 10 & 2 free Cigarette from your nearest outlet. Move ahead to know how to get this freebie.
- 1 Free Recharge Tricks Get Rs 10 for Giving A Missed Call
- 1.0.1 Also Read: Reliance Jio DTH Set Top Box Launch Date, Price & Availability
- 1.0.2 Don’t Miss: Paytm Reliance Jio Recharge Offer Get Free Cashback on Rs. 303 + Free Movie Coupon
- 1.0.3 Subscribe to Blog via Email to get notified about Reliance Jio Upcoming 4G VoLTE Smartphone Rs 999:
- 1.0.4 Share this:
- 1.0.5 Related
Free Recharge Tricks Get Rs 10 for Giving A Missed Call
- Make sure you have enough balance on your number to make a call. (Don’t worry you won’t charged either)
- First Dial +917210143369 and provide a Missed Call.
- The phone will automatically hang up on a small ring.
- Just Wait for 1 or 2 Minutes & You will soon receive a callback.
- Pick up call and listen to computer voice (IVR) and press digit 1, when you will be asked, are a Smoker,
- On Next step dial 1 for Supporting there Cigarette Company.
- At final step, you will be asked To Put 5 Digit Coupon Code Enter 53672
- That is all; phone will be automatically hang up, and free recharge will be credited to your number within 24 hours.
Let us know if you face any issues or problems related to this free recharge trick loot via comments below.
We always try to make sure our readers get the best free recharge tricks on the go without doing any extra efforts searching over search engines and waste their precious time.
For the same reason feel free to subscribe us via priority email alerts by just putting your desired email address below.
Don’t Miss out Latest freebies offers Reliance Jio tricks and related stuff, just type your email below and hit Subscribe to get premium priority notification information directly to your emails.