Hi friends,today we are sharing a trick to Fix DNS Error Problem Reliance Jio 4G wifi connection.
As Jio offered free internet, free voice calls, free messages, it was not surprising that customers stood in queues to get hold of one Jio SIM. Reliance Jio was the solution India was looking for, a country where 4Mbps speed is a big deal. They are providing this services for free that is an awesome thing but due to increase in Jio users,speed dropped drastically and now people are facing DNS error due to which they are not able to use the internet.
- 1 Fix DNS Error Problem Reliance Jio 4G
The DNS Error goes like this:-
We are going to tell you how to solve such issues and Fix DNS Error Step by Step.
Fix DNS Error Problem Reliance Jio 4G
- Open run (win+R).
- Type ncpa.cpl
- Right click on your WIFI and click on Properties .
- Windows may prompt you for permission to make network setting changes.
- Highlight ‘Internet Protocol Version 4’ and click Properties.
- Click the radio button ‘Use the following DNS server addresses:’ and type 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 in the Preferred DNS server and Alternate DNS server fields.
- Click OK button, then again OK button. Finally, close the Network and Sharing Center window.
Cut time for this: Trick to Fix Reliance Jio 4G Voice offline Problem
For Mac OS X:-
- Go to System Preferences.
- Click on Network.
- Select the first connection in your list and click Advanced.
- Select the DNS tab and add 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 to the list of DNS servers.
- Click OK.
We hope this guide will help you to Fix DNS Error Problem Reliance Jio 4G, yet if you have any queries related to this post please let us know via comments below.