Howdy, here we are yet another tip regarding How to Check JioFi Internet Data as numerous of you were demanding the on the JioFi article which as was posted last month.
Well before proceeding the facts about how one can quickly check out JioFi remaining Internet Data with Web or Mobile first we need to know what is JioFi used.
Jio is a mini Hotspot sharing device which helps to share free internet via Wi-Fi and works as a Router similar to any other Hotspot device. As of now, only Jio sim card be used with the JioFi device as it comes with a Factory Locked and there is no solution found until now to unlock the JioFi device.
Check JioFi Internet Data
- First turn on JioFi device and connect your Wi-fi enabled Smartphone.
- Download and Install the MyJio app from app store.
- Open the app, and you will be asked to sign in or Skip the sign in.
- Just tap on Skip sing in, and you will be automatically log in to MyJio app.
- Check your balance on the dashboard itself.
I preferably follow this method.
- First Visit Jio.com
- Click on Sign up.
- Enter the necessary details such as you JioFi number, Email, etc. and complete the registration.
- Verify you JioFi number, and you are right to log in to you Jio account.
- Now follow the step 1 and Login to Jio account.
- Over the first dashboard, you can see the data balance, calls history and SMS details as well.
Let us know if you have any queries or concerns regarding this article about How to Check JioFi Internet Data via comments below.
Finally do not forget to subscribe us via email alerts so that we can notify whenever new deals, offers, free recharge tricks, free internet tricks get posted over the blog.