Finally BSNL Unlimited Calling Offers for Prepaid Customers are live now.
From the very day when Reliance Jio has launched their free services of free unlimited calling as well as the most popular free internet offer in terms of initially as Jio Welcome Offer, Jio Preview offer and might last but not the least Reliance Jio Happy New year offer.
In previous days Major operators like Airel, Idea, Vodafone and Aircel has launched these kind of unlimited calling offer you might like to see:
Now Bsnl has come up with its unlimited calling packs for their customers. More ahead to know all about these plan, pricing and validity details below.
BSNL Unlimited Calling Offers for Prepaid Customers
The above-mentioned plans are offered on a promotional basis for a period of 90 days.
How to avail BSNL Unlimited Calling Offers:
- Choose the desired plan for your state/circle.
- Visit you nearest retailer or use and online recharge service like: Paytm, Freecharge, Helpchat.
- Enter the valid denomination from the above list.
- Make recharge with desired amount.
- That’t it.
Please Note: Before making recharge with these above amount make sure you have confirmed this amount with BSNL customer care.
Have a look: Reliance Jio Upcoming 4G VoLTE Smartphone Rs 999
Toll Free Numbers for BSNL:
- 1503 – Toll free with BSNL number valid for pan India BSNL users. (General Helpline Number)
- 198 – Toll free with BSNL number valid for pan India BSNL users. (Complaint Helpline Number)
- 1800-180-1503 – Toll free number with any mobile number can be of Airtel, Idea, Reliance, Jio, Aircel, Tata docomo, Telenor.
Have you already switched to any unlimited calling plans from private telcos or are considering such a switch? Let us know with your valuable comments below.