Howdy, good news for all BSNL user wheater they belong to any of the operators such as 2G or 3G as initially when the mobile number verification gets enabled with the 14546 number bsnl users were unable to verify the same but as of now, Bsnl 3G Users Add Mobile Number With Aadhaar by Calling 14546.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has at long last executed the IVRS-based Aadhaar confirmation system which was taken off by private telecom administrators two or three weeks prior. Presently, BSNL clients who’re hoping to interface their portable number with Aadhaar or reverify their versatile number with Aadhaar can do that by merely calling the IVRS sans toll number 14546. The administration is right now accessible in just a couple of circles, for example, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Kerala, Punjab, and so forth connected my versatile association with Aadhaar in Telangana district efficiently.
Bsnl 3G Users Add Mobile Number With Aadhaar by Calling 14546
- Dail 14546 (Toll-Free ) from your mobile phone which you want to verify and wait for the IVR voice.
- Once the call gets connected to select the language 1 for English and 2 for Hindi.
- You will be asked to enter the Aadhaar number.
- After you the Aadhaar number is entered the telecom operator will send the Aadhaar details entered by you to UIDAI for verification.
- Once verified, you will receive an OTP, which you need to enter during the call itself.
- After you the OTP, the call can be disconnected. After that, you will receive a confirmation SMS.
Don’t Miss: Airtel 4G LTE 1GB Free Internet Data All Users
Let us know if you have any queries or concerns having issues following the above steps via comments below.