Finally, it seems like JioPhone will be expanding their wings and increasing the reach of the general users by partnering with the online vendors like MobiKwik. As of Now, Users Can Buy JioPhone From MobiKwik. Let’s proceed ahead and check out the procedure to get a JioPhone.
Free Internet Trick: Idea Free Internet Trick 3G Works Via UDP Port
Recently Reliance Jio on 10 February partnered with Indian mobile wallet MobiKwik to sell the JioPhone on its platform.
Bikram Bir Singh, Business Head at MobiKwik, said
“We are proud to become the first mobile wallet to sell Jio phones in India. Users can book their phone in four easy steps and avail great benefits as well,”
Buy JioPhone From MobiKwik
- First, visit MobiKwik.com or Download the MobiKwik app.
- Register or Login to the existing account.
- Click on recharge icon from the homepage and select phone booking option under “recharge and bill payments” category.
- Considered buyers can then select JioPhone.
- Enter required details to book the device.
- Select the payment option such as COD and place the order.
Do check: WhatsApp UPI Payments Feature
- Screen: 2.4-inch
- 2MP rear camera
- 2000 mAh battery
- Runs on KAIOS
- Sim Code: Single Nano-SIM slot and a microSD card slot.
You may like: Activate Free Caller Tune Reliance Jio Number Jio Tune
Let us know if there are any queries, or concerns regarding buying JioPhone From MobiKwik via comments below.