Howdy, Finally its here now no need to rush here and there to Verify the Mobile number to link with Aadhaar UID card from now onwards. As of now, one can Verify/Link Mobile Number With Aadhaar Just Calling Toll-Free Number 14546.
- 1 What was the previous scenario:
- 2 Link Mobile Number With Aadhaar Just Calling Toll-Free Number 14546
What was the previous scenario:
All the Mobile number needed to be linked to their respective Aadhaar number to get an actual idea of how much sim card as genuine and fake sim cards can be easily distinguished. The dead link of linking of Mobile number with Aadhaar number is still the same until 16th of Feb.
Link Mobile Number With Aadhaar Just Calling Toll-Free Number 14546
- Dail 14546 (Toll-Free ) from your mobile phone which you want to verify and wait for the IVR voice.
- Once the call gets connected to select the language 1 for English and 2 for Hindi.
- You will be asked to enter the Aadhaar number.
- After you the Aadhaar number is entered the telecom operator will send the Aadhaar details entered by you to UIDAI for verification.
- Once verified, you will receive an OTP, which you need to enter during the call itself.
- After you the OTP, the call can be disconnected. After that, you will receive a confirmation SMS.
Let us know if you are facing any issues verifying your number while to Link Mobile Number With Aadhaar Just Calling Toll-Free Number 14546 via comments below.