Howdy, as you are well aware of the fact that the lockdown implemented for the whole county due to the Corovirus pandemic. Due to the event, the recharge vendors are also not available moreover for those who don’t have another source of doing recharges other than recharge points. Now you can even recharge your Jio Number in the ATM near you.
Coincidentally all telecom outlets closed because of the 21-day lockdown put in place to fight the coronavirus pandemic; Reliance Jio has produced a new method of recharging your number.
The telecom company announced a recharge center in the ATMs of select banks. The telco has listed the steps customers would need to follow to perform done at ATMs.
Recharge your Jio Number in the ATM near you
- Inject your card in the ATM.
- Once your ATM card read by the machine, proceed with the next step.
- Pick Recharge choice from the menu.
- Enter your mobile number, which you would like to recharge.
- Input the recharge amount.
- Proceed ahead with the amount by authenticating your ATM Pin.
- The corresponding amount will get deducted from your account.
- You will obtain the recharge message from Jio.
Similarly, you can recharge other operators’ numbers as well, which includes Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, BSNL.
You may like: Get 10GB Free Internet Data Vodafone All UsersVodafone free internet trick 2020.
Be a hero of our country by staying at home for more few days until this pandemic gets to settle down. Hopefully, days will have come to the healthy track soon.
Feel free to let us know if you have any queries regarding via comments below. Also please share new article ideas show that I can make research and write articles for you all. <3 #Tricksworldzz