Howdy, another freebie loot for all now Get Free Rs 15 Paytm Wallet Coupon On Purchase Of KrackJack Pack for Rs.25. The similar kind of offer recently shared by paytm with Tide detergent offer which is Buy Tide Detergent & Get Free Rs 30 PayTm Coupon.
Well, PayTm and Parle KrackJack has come together to promote each other in the same sense, so if you are planning to buy biscuits then get Parle KrackJack in which you can save your Rs. 15 on each pack and the Parle KrackJack biscuit which costs Rs. 25 will be available to you at just Rs. 10, isn’t this a win-win deal. Go ahead and read out more about this offer.
Must Look: Reliance Jio Upcoming 4G VoLTE Smartphone Rs 999
Get Free Rs 15 Paytm Wallet Coupon
- First, visit your nearest grocery store and buy Parle KrackJack biscuit pack.
- Make sure that Paytm logo appears on the top of the packet (Refer screenshot below).
- Open up Parle KrackJack pack, and inside package check, there for a unique promo code.
- Now visit Paytm.com or Download Paytm app.
- Login/Register free account.
- Go to Paytm wallet.
- Enter your cash code from Krackjack pack and Click Proceed.
- Your Paytm Cash will add to your account.
- You can use your Paytm cash to do mobile recharge/DTH recharge /shopping etc.
- Wallet money will be credited to your Paytm wallet Instantly.
Must Check: Trick to Book IRCTC Confirm Tatkal Ticket Online
Term & Conditions:
- Parle Biscuits Pvt is conducting this Offer. Ltd./ Parle Products Pvt. Ltd. (from now on referred to as ‘Parle’) in association with One97 Communications Ltd. (‘One97’ or Paytm,’ collectively referred to as ‘the Organizer’) on
- One97’s platform, namely www.Paytm.com (‘website’).
- This Offer is valid in India from 15th March 2017 to 15th September 2017 (‘Offer Period’) on the purchase of
- Krackjack Packs referred to as “Products” and on limited stocks only. The user would not be able to avail the offer after that, even if the product is available and within the product shelf life as mentioned on the individual packet itself. The promo code cannot be redeemed after the expiry of the Offer Period, and you agree to waive off the right of redemption on the date of expiry of the Offer Period.
- Read more: paytm.com/offer/krackjack-help/
Leave a Reply