Howdy, finally some good news coming for the RCOM users who were unable to get their Unique Porting Code, as the giant telecom network shut down their services leaving behind no network signal bars who did not request port out. Move ahead and know How to Generate RCom UPC Porting Code from Official Website.
A few months back the telecom services for RCOM was shuttled down in all regions, but the good thing done is that they already informed the users about the closing the telecom service in nearby future. There are many of the uses which actually faced a lot of issues getting the UPC on their number due to rush and other stuff.
Let’s move ahead and know How to
Generate RCom UPC Porting Code from Official Website
- First, visit RCom’s official website http://www.rcom.co.in/.
- You will find the small banner as ‘UPC Code for MNP.
- Click on the banner and proceed to the next screen, where you need to input your details such as Reliance Mobile number (of which the UPC needs to be generated), SIM number (written on the back of the SIM card) and Alternate mobile number, where you want to receive the UPC for port out.
- Once you complete all the field just tap on submit button.
- Within few minutes you will receive an SMS with UPC for port out to the alternate number.
- As soon as you get the UPC, you need to visit the nearest retailer or the desired telecom operator and provide the UPC port to the port out from the RCOM.
Please Note: Porting may take up to 7 days to shift you to the new operator.
Feel free to let us know if there are any queries regarding How to Generate RCom UPC Porting Code from Official Website via comment below.