Howdy, finally some good news coming for the RCOM users who were unable to get their Unique Porting Code, as the giant telecom network shut down their services leaving behind no network signal bars who did not request port out. Move ahead and know How to Generate RCom UPC Porting Code from Official Website.
A few months back the telecom services for RCOM was shuttled down in all regions, but the good thing done is that they already informed the users about the closing the telecom service in nearby future. There are many of the uses which actually faced a lot of issues getting the UPC on their number due to rush and other stuff.
Do check: Now Get Reliance Jio 6-Series Mobile Number Starting With “+91-6”
Let’s move ahead and know How to
Generate RCom UPC Porting Code from Official Website
- First, visit RCom’s official website http://www.rcom.co.in/.
- You will find the small banner as ‘UPC Code for MNP.
- Click on the banner and proceed to the next screen, where you need to input your details such as Reliance Mobile number (of which the UPC needs to be generated), SIM number (written on the back of the SIM card) and Alternate mobile number, where you want to receive the UPC for port out.
- Once you complete all the field just tap on submit button.
- Within few minutes you will receive an SMS with UPC for port out to the alternate number.
- As soon as you get the UPC, you need to visit the nearest retailer or the desired telecom operator and provide the UPC port to the port out from the RCOM.
Please Note: Porting may take up to 7 days to shift you to the new operator.
Also Check: How to Activate My Name Caller Tune on a Jio Number
Feel free to let us know if there are any queries regarding How to Generate RCom UPC Porting Code from Official Website via comment below.
Imtiyaz Ahmad says
I am not getting any signal on my CDMA number, don’t know how do I Generate RCom UPC Porting Code. Do i have any option to retain my Rcomm number ?
vikash Dawar says
Please my RCOM number MNP code my RCOM number 8305512857
KAMLESH GAUTAM says
UPC cod 09595978099
the site is not showing the option now what to do??
am manish malik
Plz help me for getting upc code from my reliance cdma sim(7710808008)
My alternative no. Is 9910808008/8810808008
Plz call me…
Please consider visiting the site and generate the porting code.
sir mera relaince gsm 8100545268 upc code nahi mila pls help me